Did you notice the new face of the Blog? Like? Unlike? Let me know what you think about it, k?
Oh Well! Merry 'Almost' Christmas or should i just say "Merry Christmas in Advance"? Too much of a cliche i think.
This week has not been funny sha. I hope Lagos Traffic eases up next week o. Haba now? All these 'Aliens' visitors should go to their village(s) for Christmas already. lol.
Using a friend's Mac laptop to post this and I'm loving this OS more!!!
Before I sign off, I got my very first Christmas gift today, as in very first ooo!!! From a special somebody. I lurveeee it! And i am a sucker for gift. I just love it when i get them. I love the unwrapping process, the suspense, the excitement!!! It's a RUSH! lol
Aii, need to get me some beauty sleep. Have a fabulous pre Christmas weekend. Oh, ladies don't forget
Oh Well! Merry 'Almost' Christmas or should i just say "Merry Christmas in Advance"? Too much of a cliche i think.
This week has not been funny sha. I hope Lagos Traffic eases up next week o. Haba now? All these '
Using a friend's Mac laptop to post this and I'm loving this OS more!!!
Before I sign off, I got my very first Christmas gift today, as in very first ooo!!! From a special somebody. I lurveeee it! And i am a sucker for gift. I just love it when i get them. I love the unwrapping process, the suspense, the excitement!!! It's a RUSH! lol
Aii, need to get me some beauty sleep. Have a fabulous pre Christmas weekend. Oh, ladies don't forget
- Hair? --Done
- Nails? --Done
- Dress? --Done
The rest? Not as important as these top 3.
Good morning people!
No comments:
Post a Comment