Beautiful Sunday morning
The very last Sunday morning of 2012
Woke up and for a moment
And a moment more
I was overwhelmed
Overwhelmed by the incredible Awesomeness of God
Overwhelmed by your love your grace and unfailing compassion
How Blessed and highly favored I am
To know you
To have you
To be the subject and the object of yout unfailing love.
I love you
But can I ever love you enough.
I see how jealously you are watching over my life and my destiny
Every inch of it
You know every detail of my person
My Idiosyncrasies
The fickleness of me
My strength, My weaknesses, My thoughts and hidden intents are not strange to you.
Why do i matter to you
Why are you so particular about me?
Every lil part of me.
My hair, the color of my eyes
My smile, the way i talk
My mind, the way i reason and talk
My weird sense of humor
How I fail to LOL when i am actually LOL
Here I am thinking of you
Trying to pen down my thoughts
And now, here you are
Right by my side
And I heard you whisper "I am always with you"
The very last Sunday morning of 2012
Woke up and for a moment
And a moment more
I was overwhelmed
Overwhelmed by the incredible Awesomeness of God
Overwhelmed by your love your grace and unfailing compassion
How Blessed and highly favored I am
To know you
To have you
To be the subject and the object of yout unfailing love.
I love you
But can I ever love you enough.
I see how jealously you are watching over my life and my destiny
Every inch of it
You know every detail of my person
My Idiosyncrasies
The fickleness of me
My strength, My weaknesses, My thoughts and hidden intents are not strange to you.
Why do i matter to you
Why are you so particular about me?
Every lil part of me.
My hair, the color of my eyes
My smile, the way i talk
My mind, the way i reason and talk
My weird sense of humor
How I fail to LOL when i am actually LOL
Here I am thinking of you
Trying to pen down my thoughts
And now, here you are
Right by my side
And I heard you whisper "I am always with you"
By Aralmbles
No comments:
Post a Comment