So i went to the spa for a full body massage recently, my first time ever and it was really and interesting experience. Started with about fifteen minutes of steam bath, then a warm shower before going in for the full massage then a pedicure. I had a great time (especially after all the drama I've been subjected to lately) and enjoyed every bit of it. Will definately recommend it to anybody.....Anybody except my boo?
I really wonder if i would want him to go for one with or without me. They are soooooooo detailed and well, kinda too intimate. Biko, call me a "bush girl" or any name you like, i thnk I'll rather give my man a thorough massage than allow anybody female or male give him a full body massage like that. As in seriously o! LOL.
My opinion is subject to change though,you never know but right now? ....... Maybe we should go to the Spa together and then I'll decide. You never know until you try.
Visted the Spa lately? Ever? Never?
I really wonder if i would want him to go for one with or without me. They are soooooooo detailed and well, kinda too intimate. Biko, call me a "bush girl" or any name you like, i thnk I'll rather give my man a thorough massage than allow anybody female or male give him a full body massage like that. As in seriously o! LOL.
My opinion is subject to change though,
Visted the Spa lately? Ever? Never?

No comments:
Post a Comment