Another June 7 and im pwetty excited. Loads of wishes and calls.
At work and hope i can close early. Dunno how day is gonna go as per activities. But really in a VERY THANKFUL mood. God has been pretty awesome in my life in the past one year. Great friends, new and exciting job, new friends, wonderful family n siblings, plenty new things (lol)back in the choir (one of the best in Naija) Awesome relationship with God and lots n lots of testimonies. I'm just grateful o jare. Oh, NEW CAR (most expensive and thoughtful gift i've ever received!!!!!). I have so many reasons to be grateful oooooo. And i am!
Anyway, keep the presents coming and the messages. Oh, i love cards!!!! I have birthday cards from my 7th birthday! Cant just help it. No present is complete without a card o.
Gotta get back to work. Closing early today! Love ya all. Please drop a comment. Na beg o.
.......................a collection of my random rambles, musings and thoughts.
Friday, June 7, 2013
Its my DAY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy birthday in arrears!
ReplyDeleteHope u had a lovely day
ReplyDeleteBelated birthday wishes Omoge.
ReplyDelete