Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Waking up from a Long Slumber Party!!! LOL

Ok, so I have bee wayyyy tooo lazy!!!! I know i can be lazy, really lazy but never been THIS lazy!!!! Last post in January????
What have i been doing? I couldnt drop a note?
Well, I'm back! And intend to stay that way.

What have i been up to? I'm gonna share just one! I officially joined Healing Streams of God!!! Thats Daystar Christian Church official Choir!!!! After nearly 6 years of not been a part of any choir!!! ok, yeah, i joined a band last year. that should count i guess.
Anyway, i'll be singing in church with the Choir for the first time next sunday!!! And i'm so so so soooo excited about it!!!!.

Having an Induction/Choir party on saturday. Promise to upload pictures from d parry!

Oh, By the way, i added 3kg in 2 months!!!!! Scary!!!!! That's like 18kg in a Year!!!!!!!!!!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 comments:

  1. Laaaataro! Been wondering what u've been up to. Good to have u back and hope u have a wonderful time on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Serious Lataro. Good to be back though. Had a blast on saturdat thanks. Update coming up asap!

      Delete