My birthday was Thursday. Was a special day for me, ......ehmmm and my sooo many other birthday mates.lol. I remember when i was little, all my friends had birthday mates and i didn't. I thought i must be really special to be the only one born on the 7th day of June in the whole Universe. I was 8yrs old then. Couple of years later, i knew i was deceiving no one but myself.Hehehehe was fun believing that illusion though.
But am blogging today, not to share my birthday gist but to ask you to watch this video.
If
everyone is special then no one is. Instead of believing you're special
because of your mere existence, earn the status through actual
achievements. Much like, if every team in the league is a winner, is
there really a winner recognized for skill, dedication &
achievement?
Love the speech.
And now i ask, how special are you? One in a million?
No comments:
Post a Comment