As a growing Teenager, I had this Intense desire to write about lots and lots of this, From my Emotions, my desires to my shortfalls, my dreams, My Crush(ESZZZZZ,lol) or lack of!!!! I just pick up the pen, a scrap book and start to write. I even created my very own codes, alphabets (or alphanumerics if you like) that only I could interprete into plain English!!!!
But then, i got to College, and the desire started to wane. I still write, but strictly in my Journal and usually in English. Lots of coursework and lots of extracurricular activities seem to occupy my life.
But then, when things get tough and I am confused the only way i sort out my emotion(s) is, writing down exactly how i feel.
By writing, i am able to understand what exactly is going on, detach my emotions from facts and make a concrete decision about the situation. Worked all the Time!
Now after college, life has been full of activities that Months go bye and i don't get to write.The Results, Confusion and living a life on Auto-Pilot.
But couple of Months ago, after a long period of re-assessment of my quality of life, i decided to give myself a break.... I resigned from my Job (which i wasn't satisfied with anyway) and went on my knees, did a re-discovery of self and made some decisions. Now I am on the path of Self-Recreation. I make daily appointment with myself or @ least weekly appointments. I am still on the path of Discovery, but the discoveries i have made already, i intend to actualize!
I have just this one life to live and i dont intend to leave it to Chance. Ciao People!
But then, i got to College, and the desire started to wane. I still write, but strictly in my Journal and usually in English. Lots of coursework and lots of extracurricular activities seem to occupy my life.
But then, when things get tough and I am confused the only way i sort out my emotion(s) is, writing down exactly how i feel.
By writing, i am able to understand what exactly is going on, detach my emotions from facts and make a concrete decision about the situation. Worked all the Time!
Now after college, life has been full of activities that Months go bye and i don't get to write.The Results, Confusion and living a life on Auto-Pilot.
But couple of Months ago, after a long period of re-assessment of my quality of life, i decided to give myself a break.... I resigned from my Job (which i wasn't satisfied with anyway) and went on my knees, did a re-discovery of self and made some decisions. Now I am on the path of Self-Recreation. I make daily appointment with myself or @ least weekly appointments. I am still on the path of Discovery, but the discoveries i have made already, i intend to actualize!
I have just this one life to live and i dont intend to leave it to Chance. Ciao People!
No comments:
Post a Comment